Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Category Archives: Productions-cat
Who’s it for? Up to 20 participants & their bikes can work with the company to create & present Blazing Saddles. All ages welcome & no experience necessary, apart from basic cycling proficiency (Bikeability level 2 is recommended) What is … Continue reading
A city-wide, outdoor dance & physical performance, which starts in the furthest reaches of a town or city & gradually converges on the centre over one or two days & nights. A series of short, sharp, 10-15 minute choreographed interventions … Continue reading
Commissioned in 2014 by Belfast City Council for the Gira d’Italia, Big Start. Strictly Cycling is able to offer a PINK version of the show.
Participatory Workshops for up to 10 people & their bikes A two hour workshop model alongside performances to create a big flash mob-style impact at an event, festival or across a town & put the fun back into cycling. Participants … Continue reading
20th September 2014 Strictly Cycling and Workshop Performance location: Broadway Cinema on Broadway St. Timings: Performance: 10.30am Workshop: 12noon – 2pm, leading to performance at 3pm FREE Workshop: Inside Strictly Cycling. Transform the way you think about dance, movement … Continue reading
Wednesday 10th September 2014 Circular Road, Clifton Down Strictly Cycling will be joining some of the world’s elite races at the Stage 4 finish of Britain’s international bicycle road race. Anticipated timings: 11am – 2.30pm – Performances and displays … Continue reading
Bicycle Ballet has teamed up with Bristol Cycle Festival and Bristol Council to offer access guides and transport to VI people to come along to the final Make Sunday Special event of the year. Make Sunday Special, Corn St & … Continue reading
Access Support Guides will be available to guide small VI groups around, and audio description will be available throughout the day. Transport assistance is also available. Please contact Sarah Slater to arrange access support – by phone: 07940 208779 or … Continue reading
A workshop to transform the way you think and feel about cycling, movement and dance. Bring your bike to learn and create a few basic moves, working as part of a team. Afterwards you can join in the performance and … Continue reading